POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Where have all the POVers gone? : Re: Where have all the POVers gone? Server Time
12 Jun 2024 06:55:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where have all the POVers gone?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 28 Aug 2001 22:45:30
Message: <3b8c574a@news.povray.org>
Just to restate my sour grapes, it's that my heroes using povray sometimes
place much lower than the team-using-3DS-on-a-two-year-project.  The guys who
are generating a quality of work that is just like what I am *trying* to
accomplish sometimes don't do as well as those with completely different
visions, and this makes me less likely to try an entry at all.