POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : binoculars : binoculars Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  binoculars
From: JRG
Date: 26 Aug 2001 14:52:53
Message: <3b894585@news.povray.org>
Exercise:
Close your eyes and pick at random an object from your desk. Open your eyes
and watch what you've taken. Now you have to model it. That's just what I
did today (well, at first I picked a boring pen, but modelling it wasn't
really exciting...). I still have to work on the textures, these ones are
just temporary (even if they look quite close to the original). Gamma
correction was performed to brighten things a little bit.
Comments are welcome.

--
Jonathan

Post a reply to this message