POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Heres a nice "spheres" shot. : Re: Heres a nice "spheres" shot. Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Heres a nice "spheres" shot.
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 25 Aug 2001 19:07:29
Message: <3b882fb1@news.povray.org>
> Hey anyone know what companies would turn this into a poster for me?
I know the local photoshop (no not adobe ;) prints ditigal images for
customers. Not too sure about the size though, I've only seen A4-prints, and
the quality was really good. It doesn't cost much either, I think :)
If you are going to do a really large poster, try asking someone in an
architect-company. I worked at one once, and they had a quite impressive
printer (printed >1meter wide images, with extremely high dpi). I don't know
if they do prints for outsiders, so it might be better if you knew a
"insider" :)
Good luck!

--
Peter