POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Artistic render lots of swirling colors. : Re: Artistic render lots of swirling colors. Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Artistic render lots of swirling colors.
From: Daniel Williams
Date: 24 Aug 2001 17:45:15
Message: <3b86caeb@news.povray.org>
Heres the scene layout in moray its very close to the "I found a trol in my
picture" post with the addition of
a torus in the middle, and changing the camera position and changing the
color of the spheres. In stead of using
a "grid" of 16 spheres, I made a pushed the spheres out into a circle around
the inside of the main sphere.

"Daniel Williams" <ewi### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message
> Heres an interesting artistic shot.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'SwirlingColorsSceneLayout.jpg' (93 KB)

Preview of image 'SwirlingColorsSceneLayout.jpg'
SwirlingColorsSceneLayout.jpg