POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I found a troll in my picture! : I found a troll in my picture! Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  I found a troll in my picture!
From: Daniel Williams
Date: 22 Aug 2001 19:25:47
Message: <3b843f7b@news.povray.org>
In the middle of the image on the far right, there is a picture of a HEAD
with big tall mouse ears, hair, eyes, nose, mouth, chin.
I thought it was pretty neat to have that type of visual co-incidence. The
image is not a texture map, but rather a random
chance occurence of reflections in the image.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'RenderOfHead.jpg' (130 KB) Download 'mirroredspheres2.jpg' (96 KB)

Preview of image 'RenderOfHead.jpg'
RenderOfHead.jpg

Preview of image 'mirroredspheres2.jpg'
mirroredspheres2.jpg