POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Motorbike headlight (2) : Re: Motorbike headlight (2) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motorbike headlight (2)
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 22 Aug 2001 13:27:03
Message: <3b83eb67@news.povray.org>
Excellent work so far! I was confused at first about the wheels.. I thought
you hadn't yet put in the spokes, but the shadows looked wrong for empty
space. Then I realised they were solid. Is this how they're going to stay,
or are you going to cut out the spaces?

Are you working from reality, or just guessing at measurements?

Keep up the good work.

Andy Cocker