POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : C&C Silo : Re: C&C Silo Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C&C Silo
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 22 Aug 2001 07:56:46
Message: <3b839dfe$1@news.povray.org>
"Simon Lemieux" <lem### [at] yahoocom> in
>   Right now it needs some more bumps to simulate some concrete, also I
think the
> color is wrong.  Since I have a genetic problem that prevent me from seeing
the
> colors right, if anyone could send me a hint on RGB for the GDI's color in
> Command&Conquer!

Uh ... I liked the game very much ...
We had a lot of fun when we played it on LAN-parties ...
Made more fun than DOOM in these days ...

The Color of the GDI has been somethink like:

     #EEDE54
RGB: <238,222,84>/255

... but it could have been less saturation .... it's hard to tell without
something to compare...
I think I will play it again some day ...
Does someone know, if it will run under w2k ?
I don't believe it ...

--
Jan Walzer <jan### [at] lzernet>