POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Compression experiment 3 (22k) : Re: Compression experiment 3 (22k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compression experiment 3 (22k)
From: Bob H
Date: 16 Aug 2001 04:19:30
Message: <3b7b8212@news.povray.org>
"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote in message

>   Very realistic! This is very semblant to my own room, in dimensions,
> and the light behaves similar to my lamp with a 10W compact flourescent
> bulb (wich was insuficient for good reading, so I installed a 18w one).

Just got a new floor lamp and I put a 15W fluorescent (spiral design, and
both lamp/bulb from China as usual ;-)) bulb having a 890 Lumen output, just
enough light to see with but I certainly wouldn't want to read a book by it
alone.
I think I've been inspired now to try and render that myself now.

Is that some sort of heater inset into the wall?

Bob H.