POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : need HELP with radiosity! : need HELP with radiosity! Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  need HELP with radiosity!
From: Noam Lewis
Date: 15 Aug 2001 09:25:27
Message: <3b7a7847@news.povray.org>
Well, it's been a while (almost two years?) but I'm back. Probably not for
long.
Anyway, this picture i've been working on has a few problems, especially
concerning radiosity:
I am trying to make radiosity work here. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
I want to the red thingys on the top panel to glow, and also the big red
self destruct button and text. However when I do radiosity this is what
comes out.
BTW, i need this in regular pov 3.1 radiosity, not MegaPov.
Should I use lights or ambient objects? and HOW?
Being stupid AND lazy I copied some of the radiosity settings right out of
Toney[B]'s panzer.

Thanks in advance
Noam.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'consolerad.JPG' (111 KB) Download 'consolerad.pov.txt' (76 KB) Download 'consolerad.inc.txt' (6 KB)

Preview of image 'consolerad.JPG'
consolerad.JPG