POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The cube root (GIF anim) : Re: The cube root (GIF anim) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The cube root (GIF anim)
From: Mahalis
Date: 15 Aug 2001 06:51:53
Message: <3b7a5449$1@news.povray.org>
That's not necessarily true. GIF animations are limited to 256 colors, but
there are some excellent programs that dither the images so well you can
hardly tell that they're only 256 color. GIF Movie Gear, for instance. I use
it for all my GIF animations: www.gamani.com will get you a 30-day
fully-functional demo of it. You just have to set a few things in
Preferences and it looks almost like 24-bit color.
news:MPG### [at] NEWSPOVRAYORG...