POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally back to POV : Re: Finally back to POV Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finally back to POV
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 13 Aug 2001 14:48:03
Message: <3b7820e3@news.povray.org>
Gloomy, creepy, is that a good thing :)

Not sure about the water, I've seen some good water materials around lately
so mine is starting to look a bit outdated now, I was hoping for some ideas.
i.e Christoph & Norbert, that's you :)

Something shall be going in the water and I've got quite a bit mode coding
done now. Although, I'm not sure exactly of the final plans, just have to
see what jumps to the front of my mind at the time.

Kev

"Simen Kvaal" <sim### [at] remove_mestudentmatnatuiono> wrote in message
> Oooh! Those clouds are really gloomy! It gives me the creeps. What are you
> planning to do with the water?
>
> Simen.
>

> "Kevin Ellis" <kev### [at] tiscalicouk> wrote in message
> > Howdy
> >
> > Well I haven't been doing much POV in the last few months but decided
that
> > really should start as I now have my new speedy PC working properly.
Here