POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Placing books with trace() (36Kb) : Re: Placing books with trace() (36Kb) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Placing books with trace() (36Kb)
From: Bob H
Date: 13 Aug 2001 09:22:41
Message: <3b77d4a1@news.povray.org>
Whether it's coincidence or not they look very balanced out to me in this
rendering anyway.  I try to keep my books in good order without gaps but the
times they are spaced apart and leaning they wouldn't be modeled so well
even with those extra things mentioned.  Another factor for skew, in at
least two axes, would need to be applied.

Bob H.