POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : placing books : Re: placing books Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: placing books
From: JRG
Date: 11 Aug 2001 08:46:00
Message: <3b752908@news.povray.org>
Oh, well, yours is far more complete! My 20 lines macro can't compete.
Surely the math involved is the same (I can't understand why people are
frightened by the simplest trig formulae). Here trace() cannot be handy,
because there's no problem about overlapping. BTW, if the angle of a book is
forced to be greater than the previous one, then you get a boring but
physically correct result (just like the queue with no randomness in my
image).

Jonathan.