POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP take2 : Re: WIP take2 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP take2
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 9 Aug 2001 16:36:18
Message: <3b72f442$1@news.povray.org>
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi All
>
> See I do listen to your comments. I've modified the mountains, the water
and
> added a sky. Still alot to add
> the pic will be vaguely based on the celtic lord of the hunt myth.

Its a good idea to vary the grass colour with eval_pigment (right?).
As in all of your images, you are able to create a special mood suited to
the topic.

But I have a perhaps silly question - where can I find "WIP take 1". It

move in a new and dusty house two weeks ago).

One point - the water isn`t right yet, as some have mentioned. I think, the
frontier water / soil is too sharp. Perhaps you can create some wet soil
near the water line. Reflections are too uniform also.

Norbert