POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Web page beta release (~30k) : Re: Web page beta release (~30k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web page beta release (~30k)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 9 Aug 2001 08:50:38
Message: <3b72871e@news.povray.org>
> I think it wouldn't hurt to make the navigation buttons at the top a bit
> larger. They should still fit in even with 640x480.

A few pixels maybe.. I belive the Copyright text was a bit dark too, so I've
done a rerender and made it a bit brighter, and bigger.

> But more importantly: remove the borders around them! (I believe it's an
> error? I don't remember them being there before...)

Oh, well.. I forgot to test it in IE..
Opera uses border=0 as default, even if the image is inside an <a></a>
It's fixed now, thanks for mentioning :)

Btw, what do you think about downloading time? I use PNG instead of JPG,
because it's much prettier, is it worth the wait?

Peter