POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP take2 : Re: WIP take2 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP take2
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 8 Aug 2001 19:31:40
Message: <3b71cbdc@news.povray.org>
Mick,

I think it's a gorgeous image, and I honestly cannot find fault with it.

The 'lord of the hunt myth' reminds me of Alan Garner's wonderful books 'The
Weirdstone of Brisingamen', and 'The Moon of Gomrath', the latter featuring
the Wild Hunt, the Herlathing, and the Lord, called Garanhir.. the Hunter. I
must re-read them.

All the best,

Andy Cocker