POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Web page beta release (~30k) : Re: Web page beta release (~30k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web page beta release (~30k)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 8 Aug 2001 13:39:35
Message: <3b717957@news.povray.org>
That's because I've been a bit lazy :)
Instead of making a <table> around the text, like on the index page, I made
a CSS-class which makes the background of the paragraph white. .pwhite{
background-color : #FFFFFF; }
Because of that, there will not be any white space / padding around the
text.
It doesn't look too good, so I think I'll make some tables instead.

Peter