POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Irtc WIP Dragon Cave (30kbu) : Re: Irtc WIP Dragon Cave (30kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Irtc WIP Dragon Cave (30kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 7 Aug 2001 04:03:43
Message: <3b6fa0df@news.povray.org>
news:3B69A1EA.A573D211@gmx.de...

> Yes, it looks promising.

Thanks.

> The upper part could use some more fine structure and maybe some variation
> of the texture.

Agreed. The walls need a lot of work

> And of course radiosity could add a nice touch, but it would probably make
> things really slow.

I'm considering using radiosity. Speed should be bearable, currently the
scene takes
about 45 min in 800*600

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.          Babylon 5 *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *