POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Irtc WIP Dragon Cave (30kbu) : Re: Irtc WIP Dragon Cave (30kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Irtc WIP Dragon Cave (30kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 7 Aug 2001 01:52:13
Message: <3b6f820d@news.povray.org>
"Steve" <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...

> Looks like a good start, but the thing that struck me was that the
walls/cave
> texture looks way too smooth and kind of stereotypical.

<g> probably because I've never been in a cave. I did some work on the walls
over
the weekend but didn't get anything that looked good. I'll have another go
when I've got
some idea what a cave looks like.

> Yea the bones need more yellow, looks like someone's just got them out of
an
> air conditioned storage/preservation unit.

Will do. Placement's also off. Bones should be mostly buried

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.          Babylon 5 *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *