POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Web page beta release (~30k) : Web page beta release (~30k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Web page beta release (~30k)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 6 Aug 2001 17:25:08
Message: <3b6f0b34@news.povray.org>
Well.. here it comes, after 1.5 years without updates, my new web page. This
time dedicated to POV-Ray.

http://hertel.no/peter

All the contents aren't ready yet, only a old gallery from 1999 and one WIP
scene is up, but more will come.. Hopefully sooner than last time..
I just did a search, and realized that I haven't finished a single scene in
2000! My WIP scenes in 2000 were mostly for IRTC, and I always ran out of
time. too bad :(
Please note that I haven't uploaded the sources yet, even if there's links
to them..

The attached image is a larger render of the navigation bar on top of the
page.
I'm not sure if the top frame is too large, and if I should make three
links/labels/wood sticks pr. row instead of only two. What do you think?

-Peter

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'peter_navigation.jpg' (31 KB)