POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Plants & radiosity (100k) : Re: WIP Plants & radiosity (100k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Plants & radiosity (100k)
From: JRG
Date: 5 Aug 2001 07:52:17
Message: <3b6d3371@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I made a clutter macro with mulltiple probability maps. The objects placed
by the macro are textured according to their position and the results are
stored in an include file. The macro is really simple, so that you can adapt
it to your own needs. Of course, if I were you I'd go on using your own
macro (since it's more satisfactory), but if you are interested I can post
it.
Great work you're building up! Great use of h-fields and image-maps. Keep up
the good work.

JRG.