POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Plants & radiosity (100k) : Re: WIP Plants & radiosity (100k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Plants & radiosity (100k)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 4 Aug 2001 19:20:25
Message: <3b6c8339$1@news.povray.org>
Wow this looks really good, but actually I like the old one better in some
ways. The shed you added is a great addition, but perhaps it might look
better with fewer plants. Perhaps make the plants fall off as you move away
from the walls, so you would have a lot of plants growing right up against
the wall and they would fade out to short grass and then the gravel you had
in the last version. It's just that the last version looked so desolate that
the plants in this version almost seem out of place, they also seem a little
flat, though I guess with your added textures they won't. Great picture!

----