POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Walking up stairs (594 kbbu) : Re: Walking up stairs (594 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:29:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking up stairs (594 kbbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 27 Jul 2001 07:57:48
Message: <3b61573c@news.povray.org>
1)  ROTFLOL as for the story about the 11 month old girl's reaction.  I showed
my 15 month old boy. Over the course of a minute he twice pointed to the screen
to shout "Dehdeh" (which in Zacharese is distinct from the word for father,
"Dadee".

2)  As for the escalator effect, I actually published that here months ago, and
that's the reason for the apology.

3) Thanks for the advice on the leg bending.

4) <grumble>  As for the physical impossibility of the other stair structure,
OKAY YOU GUYS here's a fix!
(No cruelty to 11 month olds intended)  ;-)

Spock wrote:

> Cool.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: