POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Dirty (100k) : Re: WIP Dirty (100k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Dirty (100k)
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 25 Jul 2001 14:48:42
Message: <3b5f148a$1@news.povray.org>
"Kari Kivisalo" <kki### [at] pphtvfi> wrote in message
> Bill DeWitt wrote:
> >
> >     I assumed that it was screen because glass can't break in the middle
> > like that did.
>
> http://www.pp.htv.fi/kkivisal/window.jpg

    Amazing. It looks very much like yours. My experience is that glass,
when it breaks, sends fracture lines all the way to the edge unless it is
deformed as in a bullet hole (or like row 2 column 5). While the glass in
the jpg may actually be fractured all the way to the edges, the one in row 6
column 5 doesn't show that very well so I will excuse it that yours does
either.

    BTW, other than that, and the lack of junque, it is very good so far.