POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : sun goes up, sun goes down, ... : Re: sun goes up, sun goes down, ... Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:28:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sun goes up, sun goes down, ...
From: Tek
Date: 24 Jul 2001 17:18:40
Message: <3b5de630@news.povray.org>
Michael Andrews <M.C### [at] readingacuk> wrote in message
> Nice animation, but it's hardly a new concept - I've been using this in
> my landscapes for about 3 years now (see my posts in p.t.s-f 'Hazy Days
> ...' 17th July 1998 and 'Media Clouds' 29th September 1998)

Ah, well my newsgroups don't seem to show messages from back then (I only
started reading the pov newsgroups a few months ago). I didn't know other people
had managed to make sunsets using blue skies. Did you do that in POV or Megapov?
I had some trouble making pov do that a while ago, and only succeeded when I
recently started using megapov. Perhaps you could mail me your source?

> I did like your cloud image - good detail.

Thank you :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com