POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing with radiosity : Re: Playing with radiosity Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing with radiosity
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 23 Jul 2001 16:56:12
Message: <3b5c8f6c@news.povray.org>
Nice. Judging from the shadows I would guess that the lighting here is
coming from an area light and not pure radiosity. I would suggest making the
quite a lot brighter. Also when using MegaPov Radiosity you will want to
make all objects that don't contribute to the radiosity have an ambient
value of 0.