POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lots of questions about a sunset scene ? (40 kb) : Lots of questions about a sunset scene ? (40 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Lots of questions about a sunset scene ? (40 kb)
From: Renato Oliveira
Date: 20 Jul 2001 03:21:17
Message: <3b57dbed@news.povray.org>
I'm a povray begginer and I ask for some ideas ( and solutions) to improve
this image.

1 - Reflection of the sunlight on the water is fine or too artificial?
2 - The sun sphere is believeble? Ideas?
3 - Colors of the sky is okay?
4 - And what about a way to make some natural clouds to this scene?

Thanks in advance and sorry for so many questions : )

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'boat2.jpg' (39 KB)

Preview of image 'boat2.jpg'