POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Programmng a Sparse Data Structure : Re: Programmng a Sparse Data Structure Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Programmng a Sparse Data Structure
From: Scott Hill
Date: 18 Jul 2001 21:46:49
Message: <3b563c09@news.povray.org>
"Geoff Wedig" <wed### [at] darwinepbicwruedu> wrote in message

> I'm working on a patch for POV, and I'd like to keep it in c, but I've
come
> up with a problem, namely, I don't really want to program a complex data
> structure in c, but I need to.

    Hmm, I think there should be a way to simplify what your doing, to make
it easier to code in c, but I can't get my head around what you're trying to
achieve...

    What do you mean by "edge counts from vertex to vertex" ?
    What are you trying to achieve ?

--
Scott Hill.
Software Engineer.

*Everything in this message/post is purely IMHO and no-one-else's*