POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP Castle (50k) : Re: IRTC WIP Castle (50k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:12:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP Castle (50k)
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 15 Jul 2001 06:13:34
Message: <3b516cce@news.povray.org>
"Thomas Lake" <tla### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> The 'portcullis' is the iron gate that comes down over the main door, the
> bars you have there are way too big and give the castle a toy model
> appearance. Make the bars a lot smaller and many more of them. Otherwise I
> really like the way this is coming! One other thing, what is that thing
> sticking out of the roof of the castle? I can't decide if it is a
satellite
> dish, a weather vain or a bird:-)

Ah that reminds me, that is on my 'to-do' list - it does look pretty awful.
I put it together without thinking and it meant that it doesn't look as if
it's 3D as the horizontal and vertical 'rows and columns' act through the
same point, ie there's not one in front of the other.  Looking at the
scale - one could probably fit through the gaps, never thought about that,
thanks

Peter Cracknell