POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP Castle (50k) : Re: IRTC WIP Castle (50k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP Castle (50k)
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 14 Jul 2001 13:31:29
Message: <3b5081f1$1@news.povray.org>
"Steve" <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
> Looks great so far, the roofs could do with being a bit darker.

I seem to have got in a bit of a problem - I wanted it to look mystical and
fun, but got dragged into the 'make it look as realistic as possible' saga,
using my new brick texture - the pink was setup to make it look like fun,
but is now out of place.  Point taken

Peter Cracknell