POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP Castle (50k) : Re: IRTC WIP Castle (50k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP Castle (50k)
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 14 Jul 2001 13:31:28
Message: <3b5081f0@news.povray.org>
"David Fontaine" <dav### [at] faricynet> wrote in message
> If I were you I would probably get MegaPOV and use an isosurface and
> spend hours searching around for a spot on it that is convenient for
> what I have in mind...

Yes, I currently use MegaPOV as the Moray renderer at the mo (but I don't
really take advantage of its features, a couple of glows on occasion and
maybe the faster media and improved radiosity from time to time).
Isosurfaces are something I've dabbled with - I've seen some amazing work
from them, it may be the time to learn how to use them properly.

Peter Cracknell