POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Biros - WIP : Re: Biros - WIP Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Biros - WIP
From: Bob H
Date: 14 Jul 2001 04:45:07
Message: <3b500693@news.povray.org>
"Thomas Lake" <tla### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> > Bah, I have a render paused in the background with hq focal blur and a
> > buncha stuff at 5100x3400 (30"x20" poster at 170dpi :) that's been going
> > at 13pps.  400 lines after nearly two days!  Oh, and of course "+c -d"
> > in the command line...  ;)
>
> Is this poster for yourself or is it a job? I have thought of taking some
of
> my images and rendering them supper big to make a poster for my walls,
just
> wondering if I'm the only one so vain:-)

Don't know if I'm vain or not (hee hee), although I do have a photo of a
rendering on my wall.  Looks pretty bad being an earlier one and with both
CRT monitor and camera lens distortion.  Just a 20x30 enlargement.  No
incredible render times involved.

I made a different one for my mother, one that she picked out of the photos
I had done of several.  She has it hanging on her basement art room wall.

I think the vanity applies since I haven't done anything with someone elses
renderings.

Bob H.