POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP Castle (50k) : IRTC WIP Castle (50k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC WIP Castle (50k)
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 13 Jul 2001 13:15:04
Message: <3b4f2c98@news.povray.org>
I've been working on the scene, but got a little stuck for ideas.  Any
suggestions, I was planning on adding some of Rune's Lava (with his
permission of course) but have gone of the idea of Lava.  Any suggestions on
how to improve heightfields, should I look around for some good shareware
and if so are there any recommendations to help me improve the heightfield.
Thanks

Peter Cracknell

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: