POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Apartment rad (take 1) : Re: Apartment rad (take 1) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apartment rad (take 1)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 12 Jul 2001 16:55:28
Message: <3b4e0ec0@news.povray.org>
> I noticed stalled renders some times too, but it mostly occured if the
> render was already slow so you do not really notice it's stalled ;-)
> Anyway it never was persistent, slight changes always helped.

Hmm.. well this render is not slow to begin with and the stall is really a
stall, I have to do a ctrl+alt+del to get pov to quit.

> It looks good, but the sizes seem somewhat wrong, as you mentioned the
> table lamp is too small, at the same time, the main light is very large of
> course. Finally a 'garbage can' half the height of the room? :-)

I noticed the proportion problem too. I've now replace the garbage can thing
with a totally different object, and it seems to help that a bit, along with
a few other objects.