POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making A Basketball (70kbu) : Basketball v2 (62kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Basketball v2 (62kbu)
From: Alan Holding
Date: 12 Jul 2001 08:40:43
Message: <3b4d9acb@news.povray.org>
This one any better?  I've tried to improve the texture and the lines are
thinner (thanks, Thomas).  As I've (i) never played basketball in my life
and (ii) only had to go off teeny weeny pictures from online sports stores
for reference, I think this is OK now.

The ZIP archive for the scene is in povray.binaries.scene-files.

Thanks for all your feedback, chaps!  Much appreciated. :O)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'basketball2.jpg' (63 KB)

Preview of image 'basketball2.jpg'