POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : It's been a while! : It's been a while! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  It's been a while!
From: Mike Metheny
Date: 12 Jul 2001 07:08:25
Message: <3b4d8529$1@news.povray.org>
Howdy everyone.  Boy it's been a LONG time!

But, I'm back!  At least for a little while.

Fractal based off of roots of an equation in the complex plane.  Each color
represents the root of attraction using Newton's method from a particular
starting point.  This is just the beginning, and I may have some questions
to ask as to the best way to neat-ify this type of image (made up purely of
a crapload of spheres).

http://stuff.loneshepherd.com/frac/mine4.gif  for the big version (360kb).

--

Mike Metheny

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mine4s.gif' (26 KB)

Preview of image 'mine4s.gif'