POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainy Desert...WIP : Re: Rainy Desert...WIP Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainy Desert...WIP
From: John Albarelli
Date: 11 Jul 2001 08:08:02
Message: <3b4c41a2$1@news.povray.org>
I'm still working on the lighting, right now my lights (2 point lights) are
shadowless.  I originally envisioned the helmet and spear in the foreground,
with three large crosses in the distance, as a post-crucifixion tableau.
The crosses will be on a low hill, with a cobble-stone type road leading
from the camera position up to the hill.  Can't quite get the cross
size/distance from the camera/texture to look right yet, but I'm making
progress:-)  Thanks.

John