POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car : Re: Car Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car
From: Hugo
Date: 9 Jul 2001 11:50:14
Message: <3b49d2b6$1@news.povray.org>
> Gena Obukov wrote:
>
> >This is pure POV-Ray model. I created it for my last IRTC
> >image "The Night Butterflies":
> >http://propro.ru/go/gallery/html/us2001.html

I like this one a lot.. It's the first time I see somebody actually making
it look like a real car within POV and that deserves praise!  It has
everything right, although it looks ... yeah you know, not so round... but
it's interesting to see that a car can still look like a car in this way...
:o)  Great. I look forward to your next car, if there will be one.  I
experiment with bezier patches and I'm sure they can be useful, though never
easy enough to control.  :o/

Byeye.