POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing with Clutter macro again... : Playing with Clutter macro again... Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Playing with Clutter macro again...
From: JRG
Date: 8 Jul 2001 07:56:22
Message: <3b484a66@news.povray.org>
Now the normal calculation takes into account and averages 5 normal vectors
(which don't seem to be sufficient) in the area around every object.
Added the possibility to define a grayscale map which controls the
interpolation between two different textures for every object.
In this example 1000 spheres are placed with no probability map but with a
texture map (a simple gradient x, but it may be an image map as well), while
1000 cylinders are placed following a checker pattern and with a texture map
(a simple gradient z).
Who wants the code (not finished yet) can e-mail me.
I'm having an exam on thursday so I won't go on with this macro next week.

Cheers,
jrg.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: