POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Eternally descending (and rotating) ~828 Kb : Re: Eternally descending (and rotating) ~828 Kb Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eternally descending (and rotating) ~828 Kb
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 8 Jul 2001 02:42:33
Message: <3b4800d9@news.povray.org>
Actually, I agree with the original poster.  I've had this problem with
Quicktime before - although it should obviously play the .mov clip here, it
DOES associate itself with files it can't play.  In my case, ironically, MY
problem was Real Networks.  Not only does it nag every single time about
registration (No!), it associated itself with this .mov file, and can't play
it.  Frustrating.

        == John ==