POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Added trace() to Clutter macro : Re: Added trace() to Clutter macro Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Added trace() to Clutter macro
From: JRG
Date: 7 Jul 2001 15:51:30
Message: <3b476842@news.povray.org>
you're probably right. In fact objects have to be a lot smaller than the
landscape itself in order to get good results.
This macro is going beyond my own aspectatives (I just wanted to randomly
place objects on a plane), but now I feel I have to go further.
How many normals vectors you think I should average?

Jonathan.