POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: First animation ever (a metronome) : Re: First animation ever (a metronome) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:29:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First animation ever (a metronome)
From: JRG
Date: 7 Jul 2001 08:40:11
Message: <3b47032b@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> ha scritto nel messaggio
>   You are just probably using it in the wrong way. I have made
motion-blurred
> animations and it looks just ok.

This is also motion blurred. And it's blurred following the armonic motion
of the pendulum. Yet MegaPov motion blur is not correct for what I mentioned
in my previous message. Simply because I can't avoid that MegaPov renders
those frames between t and t+dt/2 which I'm not supposed to see when the
actual time coordinate is t.

jrg.