POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Deserted Train Car - Take 2 : Re: Deserted Train Car - Take 2 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Deserted Train Car - Take 2
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 6 Jul 2001 15:49:53
Message: <3b461661$1@news.povray.org>
Wow that is a really big improvement! Although I kind'a liked the shadow the
tree cast in the other image, it was more moody, but over all this is really
nice looking. The clouds are good, what are they? Just a bozo texture on a
plane, or some other pattern? If you were to use a more realistic tree, like
one from one of the many tree macros or from lparser, this scene would
really come alive!!