POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Added trace() to Clutter macro : Added trace() to Clutter macro Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Added trace() to Clutter macro
From: JRG
Date: 6 Jul 2001 14:41:41
Message: <3b460665@news.povray.org>
I followed Norbert's suggestion and added the possibility to place the
objects on a landscape (just one line of code).
My next effort is something concerning the textures of the placed objects
(i.e. they could be influenced by another map, or by their position, or by
the relative position of the objects around...) but I haven't got any good
and clear idea yet.
In this example 500 spheres and 500 boxes are placed on a landscape
following a simple checker pattern.

Feedback is appreciated.

Jonathan.

Post a reply to this message