POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality : Re: 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality
Date: 6 Jul 2001 07:47:19
Message: <3b45a547@news.povray.org>
"Psychomech" <psy### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> I personally like the building.  As for the person who called it
> Grotesque...  I'll take it you mean Defintition number 2 in Webster's
> Colledge Dictionary. even though the building itself is "unnatural"
> (meaning man made) it is also of a fantastic shape.  since it uses a
> renewing resource, I would call it Frank Llyod Wrightish.  Personally I
> sonder how many more uses Povray can be used in this practical manner

> work Roland.  BTW how much did it cost to build your solar home?

Development costs for the prototype
was $1M

We have to calculate the costs for the series
during the 2 years test of the prototype.

But with the Austrian and German furtherance for
renewable energy, it will be a com
--

http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine