POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : some macros ( 10 "little" images ) : some macros ( 10 "little" images ) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  some macros ( 10 "little" images )
From: m o p s
Date: 5 Jul 2001 12:57:08
Message: <3b449c64@news.povray.org>
Here is the result of some macros i write and rewrite ( since last year )
First i rewrite a macro ( call PUTTO now ) to place an object between two
points.

The images sent with this message show other macros.
The idea is a belt around wheels and there is several version :
pipebelt, rectbelt, mopsbelt and filledbelt.
I send some images to show the effect of those macros.
The important thing is that those macros use the CSG-merge function, so you
can use the object for other CSG and you can use transparent material.
You can find some description  at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr//mops/atelier.htm
Sorry it is in french, i hope you could understand  and it is the reason why
it's easy to me to post my message here, it's easiest to explain my idea
with images

thierry,
--
My Own Private Square.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mops

Note : Do you understand my english, i do my best.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pipebelt0.jpg' (8 KB) Download 'pipebelt1.jpg' (7 KB) Download 'rectbelt.jpg' (7 KB) Download 'mopsbelt.jpg' (8 KB) Download 'filledbelt2.jpg' (7 KB) Download 'filledbelt1.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'filledbelt0.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'ex_coeur.jpg' (7 KB) Download 'ex_fleur.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'courroie.jpg' (6 KB)

Preview of image 'pipebelt0.jpg'
pipebelt0.jpg

Preview of image 'pipebelt1.jpg'
pipebelt1.jpg