POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality : Re: 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality
From: Bob H
Date: 5 Jul 2001 12:35:36
Message: <3b449758@news.povray.org>
Correction: DKB, not DKP, otherwise you don't get to the web page.  Besides being just
plain wrong
when it's about the program named DKBTrace  :-)

> After I created 1992 first pictures of the house with DKP
>
> http://pege.org/gemini/dkp.htm
>
> I made 1994 a 20 second video broadcasted in TV
>
> http://pege.org/gemini/pov.htm
>
> Now my house is the main attracktion on the
> Austrian show about renewable energy in Styria.

Saw this before but I forget if it's the entire house that rotates or if the solar
panel array is
what revolves outside.  I see a curved rail midway up anyway.  I'd have guessed only
the panels
move except that deck would allow for a doorway to be oriented throughout the day to
where a person
could still be on that deck while exiting or entering.  More difficult to rotate a
house as a whole
though.
I like the uniqueness amongst those ordinary hovels.  Would be interesting as a
apartment complex.

Bob H.