POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Eternally descending (and rotating) ~828 Kb : Re: Eternally descending (and rotating) ~828 Kb Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eternally descending (and rotating) ~828 Kb
From: Bob H
Date: 29 Jun 2001 18:29:28
Message: <3b3d0148@news.povray.org>
I like how you did it, the lighting that is.  I don't mind QT too much.
Except... since I only have the free download of it I (always) have to tell
it "Later" when it asks whether to upgrade or not first time it's run.  That
and the fact I can't get it to loop is a bother, although I have found how
to get it to play a file immediately at the opening.
Again, I liked the lighting  :-)

Bob H.