POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eternally ascending : Re: Eternally ascending Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eternally ascending
From: Tom Melly
Date: 29 Jun 2001 17:26:52
Message: <3b3cf29c@news.povray.org>
Reusser wrote in message <3B3### [at] chorusnet>...

>Thanks.  It's on  p.b.a. (with faked radiosity in the beginning ;) ).

Ah!! Much appreciated. Sweet.

BTW any chance of posting either the code or putting a larger version on the
web - I've a hankering for a new desktop...

>Maschocistic?  Websters is as puzzled as I am.

Should have been masochistic:

1  a form of (esp. sexual) perversion characterized by gratification derived
from one's own pain or humiliation (cf. SADISM).
2  colloq. the enjoyment of what appears to be painful or tiresome.

and I was thinking of the second sense...