POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cubeworld sunset : Cubeworld sunset Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Cubeworld sunset
From: Tek
Date: 27 Jun 2001 18:23:55
Message: <3b3a5cfb@news.povray.org>
I added an atmosphere and then played around with the colours and sun position
to get this pretty image. The water's been made transparent, though with this
lighting you can't really tell.

Now all I'm hoping is that I'll be able to contrive some way to use this in the
next IRTC stills topic. Still, I'm sure there's room for a few oddly shaped
planetoids!

BTW, I noticed just before posting that the grass was a little too green. This
is because whilst making my beautiful sunset I forgot to change the colour of
the light! Doh!

Anyway, let me know what you think :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cubeworld6 (sunset lake).jpg' (48 KB)

Preview of image 'cubeworld6 (sunset lake).jpg'
cubeworld6 (sunset lake).jpg